OMPC 2013 - SADCO Summer School and Workshop
on Optimal and Model Predictive Control
- March 15, 2013 at 12:00 am:
- Registration opened and the submission of grant applications started
- April 30, 2013:
- Deadline for grant applications
(see the additonal information)
- mid-May, 2013:
- Decisions for grants will be sent out
- June 30, 2013:
- Deadline for abstracts for the poster session
(see the additional information)
- July 15, 2013:
- notification upon the acceptance of submitted abstracts for the poster session
- July 31, 2013:
- Deadline for registration
When booking a room at the youth hostel, you must register until July 15, 2013 (see details).
- September 9, 2013:
- OMPC 2013 starts (see the program)
This subsection on news will inform you on new changes at the webpages.
- September 20, 2013:
- The photos from the conference are available at this
photo gallery. You need to authorize with the user name
and the password that was sent to you by email today.
If you like to send us your pictures from the conference, please provide a download possibility (avoiding large emails with attachments) or contact us for other alternatives.
- September 18, 2013:
- For all courses and most of the talks and posters,
we have the permission to publish the corresponding PDF files.
These are already available at the web pages for the
and the poster session.
Please note the last update time indicated there, since we expect more permissions to arrive soon.
- September 12, 2013:
- Bus to the conference dinner on Thursday:
5.45 pm: Hotel Arvena
5.50 pm: Hotel Ramada
6.10 pm: Bus stop "Mensa"
- September 11, 2013:
- Meeting for the social program on Wedesday:
- September 10, 2013:
- The accompanying slides for the two summer school courses of James B. Rawlings and Matthias Gerdts are available at the program webpage.
- September 04, 2013:
- At the registration you will receive a booklet with the program (courses, talks, poster presentations).
The summer course of James Rawlings starts at Monday, September 9 at 9:00 a.m. as announced in the webpage (and not at 9:30 a.m. as stated in the booklet).
- August 02, 2013:
- added useful information on the workshop
- August 01, 2013:
- end of registration
- July 30, 2013:
- the final program with all abstracts is available
- July 17, 2013:
- the notifications for the poster session has been sent out and the abstracts for the posters are available
- July 16, 2013:
- the preliminary program with the abstracts is available
- March 11, 2013:
- update of the information for the poster session
- March 5, 2013:
- The general information for guests is updated and now includes the hotel Arvena.
- March 4, 2013:
- The information on the social program and on accomodation & travel is updated.
Furthermore, details and the deadline for the poster session are provided.
- February 21, 2013:
- The information on grants is updated, especially the procedure with the recommendation letter.