ITN SADCO: Marie-Curie Initial Training Network "Sensitivity Analysis for Deterministic Controller Design"
start of the project: 2011 , end of the project: 2014
contract number: 264735-SADCO (grant agreement number)
funding institution: European Commission (EU)
- Prof. Dr. Hasnaa Zidani (network coordinator), ENSTA, INRIA
- Prof. Dr. Lars Grüne (coordinator of the German team), University of Bayreuth
further members of the German team
- Dr. Robert Baier, University of Bayreuth
- Prof. Dr. Christof Büskens, University of Bremen
- Prof. Dr. Kurt Chudej, University of Bayreuth
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Gerdts, University of the Federal Armed Forces in Munich
- Prof. Dr. Oliver Junge, Technical University of Munich
- Prof. Dr. Helmut Maurer, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
- Prof. Dr. Hans Josef Pesch, University of Bayreuth
- Prof. Dr. Fabian Wirth, University of Würzburg
industry partners of the German team
- Volkswagen AG, Wolfsburg, Germany (Dr. Oskar Ries, Christian Wegwerth)
- Astos Solutions, Stuttgart, Germany (Andreas Wiegand, Sven Weikert)
- Astos Solutions, Stuttgart
- EADS Astrium Transportation, Paris
- Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine in London
- INRIA: Institut de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique, Saclay Ile de France
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Sapienza - Universita' di Roma
- U.PORTO: Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto
- Università degli Studi di Padova
- UPMC: Université Pierre et Marie Curie
- University of Bayreuth
- Volkswagen AG, Wolfsburg
aims of the project
The multi-partner initial training network SADCO establishes a collaborative research and training network of 11 full partners, both academic and industrial. It aims at
- training of young researchers and future scientific leaders in the field of control theory with emphasis on the two major themes sensitivity and deterministic controller design
- advancing the theory and developing new numerical methods
- conveying fundamental scientific contributions within European industrial sectors.
projects of the German team:
- ITN SADCO subprojects Task 1.4 a) and b): "Large scale systems: sensitivity analysis and numerical methods"
- ITN SADCO subproject Task 1.5: "Discrete mechanics and optimal control"
- ITN SADCO subproject Task 2.5: "Optimal control approaches to reachability analysis"
- ITN SADCO subproject Task 3.1: "Stability analysis via coupled Hamilton-Jacobi equations"
- ITN SADCO subproject Task 3.3: "The formulation and online solution of optimal control problems. Robust nonlinear Model Predictive Control"