Conferences and Workshops Organized by the Chair
Conferences and Workshops in 2018
- February 26 - March 1, 2018 in Elgersburg, Germany
- 12th Elgersburg Workshop on Mathematical System Theory
Conferences and Workshops in 2017
- June 19-23, 2017 in Rome, Italy
- NUMOC: Numerical methods for optimal control problems
- February 19-23, 2017 in Elgersburg, Germany
- 11th Elgersburg Workshop on Mathematical System Theory
Conferences and Workshops in 2014
- January 27-28, 2014 in Wolfsburg, Germany
- DAOC 2013 - Third SADCO Industrial Workshop on "Safety Systems, Driver Assistance and Optimal Control"
Conferences and Workshops in 2013
- September 09-13, 2013 in Bayreuth
- OMPC 2013 - SADCO Summer School and Workshop on Optimal and Model Predictive Control
Conferences and Workshops in 2011
- October 14-15, 2011 in Bayreuth
- Workshop of the GAMM Activity Group "Dynamics and Control Theory"
Conferences and Workshops in 2010
- October 01-03, 2010 in Irsee
- International Workshop "The Dynamics of Control"
Conferences and Workshops 2009
- 2009 February, 06 in Bayreuth
- Scientific Colloquium "Analysis and Numerics of Optimization and Control Problems" on the Occasion of the 65-th Birthday and the Forthcoming Retirement of Prof. Dr. Frank Lempio
Conferences and Workshops in 2008
- March 27-29, 2008 in Bonn
- HIM-Workshop "Set-valued Numerical Analysis and Robust Optimal Control" within the HIM Junior Trimester Program "Computational Mathematics", Hausdorff Research Institute for Mathematics (HIM), University of Bonn
- May 28-29, 2008 in Bayreuth
- SPP-Workshop "Set-Valued Numerics in Control Theory" within the DFG Priority Research Program 3105 "Control Theory for Digitally Networked Dynamical Systems"
Conferences and Workshops in 2005
- April 25-26, 2005 in Bayreuth
Workshop of the Activity Group "Dynamics and Control Theory"
Organization: Lars Grüne
- September 04-15, 2005 in Borovets/Sofia, Bulgaria
- Intensive Course "Set-Valued Numerical Analysis and Optimal Control" within the project "Center of Excellence for Applications of Mathematics" of the DAAD Programme "Academic Reconstruction of South Eastern Europe" (PDF)